Part-time Media Sales Executive (6 month contract)
The Forces Network is looking for a part-time Media Sales Executive (TV and digital) to direct-sell advertising and sponsorship on Forces TV and forces.net. Hours, base salary plus commission (negotiable). Initial 6 month contract. Based in London or Buckinghamshire with the option of working from home.
To develop and sell media packages to new business and existing business consisting of: TV and digital display advertising, sponsorship projects and associated activities.
- Develop and understanding of the SSVC digital and broadcasting product portfolio
- Develop the commercial proposition for each platform/client/product
- Responsible for selling advertising space across media platforms through personal, telephone and direct mail contacts
- Responsible for selling and coordinating sponsorship packages, including sponsored content/paid-posts/advertorials
- Actively secure new business
- Assist in preparing promotional plans, sales literature and media packs to really promote your products
- Manage bookings as well as log and update BUD, meetings and notes on various clients
- Build strong client contacts at all levels and network across the industry
- Use various sales aides, visual presentations, research reports and sales support data to help effectively deliver sales message to clients
- Provide accurate and timely business estimates, forecasts where possible
- Keep relevant others informed (management, stakeholders, etc.) regarding account status, proposals, etc
- Act as a first-point of contact for client inquires
- Ensure all invoicing is accurate and timely
- A strong interest in media and the related categories
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape and its terminology
- Excellent communication skills (written and interpersonal), including an ability to communicate well and persuasively with a range of external and internal contacts
- Confident in producing and delivering presentations
- Creative problem solving skills and can-do attitude
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a covering letter telling us why you are the right person for this role and detail your salary expectations.
Closing date for receipt of applications is :23rd February 2018