Forces Live Events CSE provides live events & morale boosting visits to HM Forces in the UK and worldwide. We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and efficient Live Events Co-ordinator
This role is instrumental to the planning, delivery and management of customer/beneficiary events and developing revenue opportunities.
Other duties include:
- Producing budgets, proposals and converting enquiries to bookings
- Maintaining and building relationships with customers, suppliers and key stakeholder
- Updating the website and social media platforms
- Maintaining the ISO 9001 documentation
- Attending industry events/showcases/exhibitions to keep on top of current trends and source new suppliers/talent
The role requires solid administration and event management experience, a proactive, enthusiastic approach and excellent working knowledge of live events/production and logistics planning. Good knowledge of both the entertainment industry and the military would also be beneficial. You should be fun loving, confident, extremely self-motivated, cope well under pressure and think on your feet. You will need to juggle lots of balls and enjoy the challenge that CSE logistics present. You’ll have the ability to be a hands-on and hard-working team player who can hit the ground running in a demanding & fast paced environment.
The following are essential requirements for this role:
- A good working knowledge of using MS Office 365 to a competent level within an office environment, especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven ability in coordinating complex tasks
- Financial understanding and highly numerate
- Excellent writing and copy skills
- Experience of using and implementing planning tools to enable smarter working practices
- Full UK driving licence
- Valid passport
- Willingness to undergo Security Clearance
This is a full-time role requiring you work evenings and weekends as well as travel in the UK and overseas to ensure the successful delivery of events. This will mean being away from home for periods up to 10 days at a time.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person who wants to progress within the events or entertainment industry. To find out more about joining our award-winning team, please visit our website jobs.ssvc.com to download a full job description and person specification.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your CV, with a covering letter stating why you are the best person for the job and indicating your salary expectation, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Monday 18th March 2019 with interviews taking place on or near to Thursday 21st March 2019.